BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 28, 2011

Wading in Thoughts up to your Hips Maybe

You know that quote that kids like to use... it goes something like, "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond imagination!" Give or take...

I disagree.

I think that if I was powerful beyond imagination, I wouldn't have any fears at all. In fact, I wake up every morning and try to pick up my car or shoot lasers out of my eyes at the sun just in the hope that I am somehow powerful beyond imagination. Then I try to find jobs and stuff and I am afraid of being inadequate there.
So what's the point, guy who came up with this quote*? Are you trying to bag on everyone for not living up to their potential? One day I will live up to mine, and if it happens to be powerful beyond imagination, the world is in for a real treat, let me tell you.
And stuff...

 *Disclaimer: If this guy happens to be a General Authority, I will look deeper into this whole shpeel and find the meaning. Forgive my ignorance.

1 comments:

Erin said...

that quote makes me want to punch a baby. that and the spiderman one about responsibility. the point of being a child is to be both powerless and sans responsibility.
those fools know nothing.