BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Save It Mapel!!

So Dwight went to L.A. in a four team trade that didn't involve the Rockets... sigh...

I mean, I wasn't holding out for the Big Drama to come to Houston in the first place, but I was hoping we might land Bynum or something in the crossfire...
And that's how it all adds up for next season. I guess we get to watch Jeremy Lin, right?

Here's to the Houston Texans! It's a good thing they don't suck too!

I mean, what would we do in this town if it wasn't for football? Watch baseball? Maybe some local little league but not the Lastros, Disastros, the Come-On-Over-And-Kick-Our-Astros.
Pssshh... Go Tigers.

You know what I love about the Olympics? Lebron plays for my team. 

In the meantime, there have been some things going on that are not related to sports. Actually, some pretty big things... but I don't like to blog about this stuff until it's written in stone by the very finger of Todd himself. THAT was borderline blasphemous... sorry! Also, sorry for the kind-of-swear earlier in this post... and for the straight up swearing in the linked video. I'm a go repent now.

0 comments: