BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 22, 2013

Remember that "Game Show"?

Ok, so we're playing that quote game again, where you name where the quote is from. Since last one was so freaking hard, this time I'll at least give you a category.

"ALIEN INVASION"

  1. "Everyone is trying to get out of Washington, and we're the only schmucks trying to get in."
  2. "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
  3. "Ack, ack, ack, ack, ack, ack, ack, ack."
  4. "It's a little hotter than I remember. Has the Earth gotten warmer? It would be great to know that... that would be a very convenient truth."
  5. "How do you know boards will do anything?" "Cause they seem to have a problem with pantry doors."
  6. "What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me."
  7. "Don't answer him." "You will answer me." ... "I'd rather not choose sides."
  8. "Why isn't anyone just whelmed?"
  9. "Feel that? It's the gravitational pull of your average sun. Makes flying through space very dangerous. The bigger you are, the faster you burn. Gravity's a &@#*!"
  10. "They're hugging. That's all these males ever do. That's why the females chuck 'em down here."
  11. "Excuse me, can I have another order of fries? Because my friend here is fat." "Funny, Chompers! At least I don't need a booster seat."
  12. "Hey! Hey! Hey! What the?!"
  13. "For instance, on the planet Earth, Man had always assumed that he was the most intelligent species occupying the planet, instead of the third most intelligent. The second most intelligent creatures were of course dolphins who, curiously enough, had long known of the impending destruction of the planet earth."
  14. "I don't like sand. It's course and rough and irritating... and it gets everywhere."
  15. "I wonder if there really is life on other planets?" "What do you care? You don't have a life on this planet."  (ensuing familiar laughter)

One more hint for you: they ain't all movies.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Todd, I only got 4.

Independence Day
Men in Black
Signs
The hitchhikers guide

Veronika said...

I was gonna ask if they were all the same movie, but I guess they're not. And then I was gonna say the one with will smith in it.

Veronika said...

Did you get my first comment? I don't know if it went through...