BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 18, 2008

A New Semester

It's Friday night... what do I do? I write a new blog! Hoowah!
Anyways, though the semester started on a sorrowful note, it seems that there is something different this year. I actually enjoy ALL my classes! Really! Even calculus, believe it or not. From Balinese music to the Foxtrot to church history, it all seems to be expanding my horizons in some way. The only damper on the semester is work. It's funny how every game you get yelled at, and then when the game is over the people come up and apologize and say you did a good job. Whatever... does the spirit come back that quickly?
If only I had a female to complete me... maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. It's time to celebrate international appreciation month! No dating white chicks in February. We'll see how I can expand my horizons there...
One more thing, my roomy Austin and I are going to get a business going that sells T-shirts with sayings on them like, "What the French, Toast?!" or "Pants" (inspired by the RM) in which case people would be like, "Woa, is it pants or a T-shirt?" Maybe even seasonal sayings like, "I'm a funny T-shirt for Halloween". Brilliant, huh? Don't steal the idea!
Well, I'm gonna go be a third wheel. Everybody enjoy the three day weekend!!

1 comments:

Retep Graybeard said...

Not everybody gets a three day weekend!! Hoser!! (There is another quote for your tee-shirts.)