BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What Happens Now!?

Does anyone remember the feeling you get when you finish the last Harry Potter book? It's like, 'What magic do I have to look forward to now? What do I wake up being excited about now? What am I going to do with myself?" When the great epic ended (ya, I called it great. I'm a Potter fan, not fanatic, just fan), I suffered from what I called "Post-Potter Depression". That was last summer... I have since recovered. Just a few weeks ago, my other outlet into an alternate reality ended too: Avatar, the last Airbender. I know what you're thinking... GEEK! Forget you, it was a really good story and surprisingly captivating for a children's show. I really don't like anime, just for the record, and Avatar is an American show. When it concluded most spectacularly the other day, again I had the same thoughts going through my mind... What is there to look forward to now? The third Batman sequel? A continuing Office season? Nothing measures up... 


But then, there is this ongoing story of the life of the man of little consequence. To me, that one never gets boring. Every morning I wake up, I wonder what pair of pants he will wear this day, what crazy stunts he will pull, what randumb acts of stupidity he will undertake for the entertainment of his family, what silly blogs he will write, and what interactions (if any) he will have with the ladies. 

The best part is, this season never ends, and it always gets better. 
So stay tuned to find out how the last week of Efy went for the man of little consequence, and find out what awaits him upon his return to Utah... maybe even (dun dun dun) A DATE!?

1 comments:

Nortic Furry said...

I do know what you mean good friend, and I ask.... how did your last week of EFY counseling go?