BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Last Bachelor

It's been a while since I wrote on this thing. That loss to TCU was pretty hard to cope with, especially after I just expressed my thoughts on the greatness of our football program.
The weekend was super awesome though. I loved being back with my family, where life is good and food is home-cooked. Now I'm back in the harsh reality of school, with mediocre grades, a dwindling bank account, and late nights all by my lonesome. But hey, what do I have to complain about? Jesus loves me. I taught a lesson about that today for my Intro to Seminary Teaching class. Tomorrow I get back into the swing of work-outs and long hours in the math lab and library, and in a few weeks there's Halloween and Dance Lab, where my 280 class will be dancing to Buble's 'Everything'. Shawing! Who let the dawg's out?! Buh-arf. Johnson James, scooter me daisies... SUPPLIES!!

I think this month can be described in one word... 'pants'.

0 comments: