BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 27, 2008

The Daily Pants

So, this one time I was driving my car over to my sister's house, and singing to Harry Connick Jr. and stuff, and then this mini-van switches lanes. Nothing big about a mini-van switching lanes, right? Well he would have successfully pulled it off if it wasn't for this silver Nissan with a Texas license plate that was occupying the space he was attempting to occupy. It's all good though, I only lost a mirror, some paint, and a bit more sanity. We pulled over, I got his numba and info, and then I drove off and all was well... except I don't have a driver's side rear-view mirror now, so I'm likely to unintentionally plow into someone in a neighboring lane.
Poor Deci... what has she ever done to deserve the things I put her through?
Hooray for the guys winning Battle of the Sexes at FHE tonight! I knew what a sow-cow was, but that was my only contribution. And there was much rejoicing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

eeps. glad you are safe!

Lindsey said...

i tag you, go to my blog for instructions.