BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Cast My Jinx Upon Thee!

You know, when I write about BYU or the Rockets, they end up doing bad. It's like I have this power to hex teams that I write about on my blog.
So, how bout them Lakers, huh?
They're pretty good, but don't get thinking that they're gonna repeat so easily. 16 home games and 4 road games... and I'm just waiting for Ron Artest to reveal himself as double-agent for the Rockets as he shanks Kobe in the locker room one day. We can always dream, right?
And what exactly is a "Laker"? I know they used to be in Minnesota, but what would their mascot be, a giant body of water? Oh no, a bunch of overgrown puddles just challenged us to a pickup game! I think the only thing more woosy would be a pair of short shorts.
Tell you who I wouldn't want to play in basketball: A Velociraptor. Or a Wizard. I would shoot the ball and the wizard would be like "Expelliarmus!" and the ball would fly into the other goal. How embaressing.

0 comments: