BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 1, 2010

Doppleganger Week

So there was this "doppleganger" week on facebook, in which everyone posts a picture of a celebrity that they've been told they look like... or that they believe they look like. It got me thinking-who do I look like?
Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away, some girl told me I looked like Hayden Christiansen. That's ok I guess, as long as I don't act like him.
More accurately, this is what I believe a combination of would best suit me:

A bit of creepy pirate

And a bit of suave

Throw in a bit of Smeagol to balance out the looks and I think you've got me!


My birthday is coming up, so I issue a challenge to any ninjas reading this right now! You bring your ninja pals, I'll bring my pirate buddies... we'll see who is more powerful. LASER ASSAULT!!

0 comments: