BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Announcing the 4,996th View of my Blog!!

I know I just posted yesterday, and it's wierd for me to post two days in a row... and I know I should be working right now and stuff...
But I'm at the 4,996th view of my blog!... since I got that view counter deal! I need to celebrate with some ice cream!
But wait... isn't 5,000 the quintessential milestone that everyone celebrates? Why not wait for 4 more views?
I tried... I even tried refreshing the page but it wouldn't count it... so I said what-the-hey, I'm hungry for dairy over-dose. Let's go celebrate something.
Even at this very moment, you, Mr(s). Reader can find something to celebrate! So go get some Baskin Robbins or indulge in hedonistic activity! You deserve it.

0 comments: