BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 10, 2012

No School in the Summertime

Wow, has it really been over a month since I last posted? Sorry folks, I know you're sitting on the edge of your seats, but let me explain...
My life just got really boring.
I mean, I could sit here and write about the trippy dreams I have, or about hunting pastors on the internet, or about singing and dancing on the little big stage, or about receiving my diploma in the mail, or about getting drafted to the Phoenix Suns, or about my upcoming trip to North Carolina, or about the fixed NBA... but we've all been there before, right? How about something new--something fresh?
Food!
I made the best freaking burrito things the other day and stuff! Chicken and mozerella with sour cream, grilled onions, tomatoes, and red peppers all on a grilled tortilla. It felt like I was almost eating something healthy! Then again, it was after fasting for 22+ hours, so a shoe might've tasted good at that point.
Ok, it's time to go make up some more nerdy games to play with my nephews.

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

You're going to NC?!? When? What part? Why for? My reason for asking is twofold: one, because it's the best state in the world and I'm glad you get to experience its beauty, and B, because I'm actually moving back there in 2 months.

I Study Sticks said...

I am headed there as soon as my little sister gets her mission call, which will be sometime in the middle of this week. I'll be in Fayetteville, right there where Fort Bragg is to help out whilst my older sister has her baby. I'll be there for about a month... so even if you do come from the military portion of the state, I'd probably miss you.