BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Another week in Texas

Ya, so I stayed an extra week. Why? A few reasons...

Some would say that a good Friday night for me would be watching muppets with my cat... some would be correct.

Some would say that excessive whiskers are not allowed at the Y... and some would be too lazy to shave.

Some would say that I should stay for free labor, light-hearted company, and access to the most cutting-edge games of legos and z-bots... and again, some would be correct.

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame, but I know (da da da da da) it's my own pants fault.

In all honesty, there are lots of reasons, but one main reason can be summed up in one word: NAE!

It's easy to find her when she tells you where she is going to hide.