BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's kind of Hot Outside

I should probably be outside shoveling dirt or moving junk out of the shed... but I'm hesitant to do so unless dad is here. I fear working for no purpose... you know, doing something wrong and making zero progress. What's the point in that? Character building?
Anyways, I don't have EFY until the 26th, so I might not shave until then. I have the little mustache going on, and it's not so hot, but who am I trying to impress here? It is starting to itch, unfortunately.
Last Friday I actually went on a date. I wasn't really expecting to do anything like it, but I did. Thanks Jonno. Anyways, it was with Jon's girlfriend's sister, so it didn't feel much like a date, but I do wish more girls were like her. She likes dorks without muscles... I could use this as a pick-up line, "Hi, I'm Todd. I watch muppets for fun, read girly books like Twilight, and I love the word 'pants' ". Well, we went to the Astros game and it was awesome! Friday night fireworks! What could ruin the night then?...
How about the Rockets getting knocked out of the playoffs by a big bunch of cheaters! If anyone remembers my "Lament" poem from 2004 about the Astros, I'm working on a new one as we speak.
This week has been kind of slow, just a lot of working outside. I did take mom to see Iron Man as an early mother's day present (so what if she paid!) and I thought it was bomb-sha-bomb. And dad's mower is so much fun I drove it three blocks just to mow Marianne's acre or so. Hoowah! I'm just getting warmed up!

I'm done...

1 comments:

Retep Graybeard said...

Dude, if I had an acre, that house would be gone. It's more like .27 acres.