BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hangin Out With Smeagol

I took my last final today. You know, I did really well of finals this year. If only I would stop forgetting to turn in really important assignments...
Ha, "It's not my fault, I forgot!" That was my excuse for everything growing up. Sometimes it was true.
Anyways, on the tests that I know about, I got an 88 and an 84. I tried so hard to get an A on either one!!! I seriously don't think I've gotten an A on a test since I last took a religion class. I'm just not meant for this school thing. Maybe I should just learn a trade, like welding or croquet.
Two blind dates this week. Both named Melissa. Coincidence? I think so...
So now I have all this time on my hands and nothing to do... I could pack or clean my car, but that'll get old real quick.
What I'm tryin to say, I guess, is "I think I'm ready for another adventure!"




1 comments:

ImaCultClassic said...

where are you going to be this summer? come adventure with me.