BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The "Yes" Summer

This whole "yes" business is difficult when you don't have spendin' cash.
Yakkity yak! (Don't talk back)
Anyways, if you've ever seen the "Yes Man" movie starring Jim Carried-Away, I've decided to follow his fictional example, except within reason. It's time to say yes to things.
"Hey Todd, wanna go play paintball?"
"Yes!"
"Hey Todd, wanna go streaking through EFY on campus?"
"Yes!"
"Hey Todd, wanna go hit up the clubs in SLC?"
"Yes!"
Actually, I wouldn't say yes to any of these. Now all you haters are gonna be like, "Then you're not a real Yes Man!"
That's ok. You're right. I don't wanna be a real 'yes' man that does insane things for the sake of principle. Instead, I will say yes to most ward activites (that fall in my budget) to any invitations from friends or roommates (that fall in my budget) and to any dates that any girls will ask me on (provided that they pay). Ok, disregard the last one, it was just for kicks and giggles.
So, when I have ALL this time on my hands, I figure I got no excuses to bailin on anything.
If the Krogues are reading this, know this: I did go to the Scera Park today. I got as far as the front gate and they wanted me to pay 5 bucks to get in, so I was like, "Forget you!" and I ninja kicked them in the face and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. That's probably why you didn't see me.
Yes please!

0 comments: