BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Some Things in Life are Certain

What's up with all these Asians spammin' on my blog?
Spammin on my blog?
Spammin on my blog?
All these Asians be spammin on my blog!
It may seem viral
and it may seem wrong,
but all these Asians be spammin on my blog!
So I'm watchin my shows
with bogeys in my nose
and my friend Jake goes
"Man your bogeys looking gross"
And all the ladies knows
cause they hangin from my nose

I ain't the one to blame
for this crazy lady game
that is puttin me to shame

And now my English is broke
cause i gotta make this flow

Spammin on my blog...
That just ain't cool
Dawg.

There is no charge.

And just for kicks and giggles, here's one of my all time favorite commercials!


Good night from Utah! I'll be here all week! Seriously, I will.

1 comments:

Laurel said...

hahaha i love how you got not only one, but THREE spam comments from them now. MARK THEM AS SPAM. BLOCK THEM. do something! at my internship, we had to be really careful to not get marked as spam, dont let these people get away with it!