BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

If I Were A Part of the Justice League

So a few weeks ago, right before I left for Logan EFY, I was at home one Saturday morning getting ready to go knock some doors and fix some chips... then I started watching Justice League Unlimited on youtube. Five hours later, I decided I wasn't going to go knock doors that day. Woops.
Thus I got started on this big DC kick lately, and the theme carried over to EFY. Our get-to-know-you question was "If you were a super hero, what power would you have and why?"

So here it is: if I were a part of the Justice League, I would be named Hizzazz, and my power would be that I could make any person on this whole freakin planet happy just by smiling at them. No better way to destroy your enemies than to make them your friends, right Abe Lincoln? I would wear a white zuit suit, complete with fedora and suspenders, and when I started dancing swing (which is my ultimate power) people would go blind from pure awesomeness!!
I guess I wouldn't be much of a match for the Joker...
So there you have it. Some of the other leaguers might call me sissy... but I would call myself suave. If only...

Now, if I were a supervillain, part of the INJustice League if you would, I would have the power to fog up glass. Some of you may have heard this before and already had the sinister possibilities explained to you, but in case you haven't... I could be really mean and fog up the windows of cars and planes so people get in wrecks and stuff, or fog the glosses of nerdy people so they become even more awkward. Then again, I would take it a sinister step further and fog up the glass of the frozen food sections in grocery stores, SO PEOPLE COULDN'T FIND THE ICE CREAM THEY WANTED TO BUY!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!
Then again, some of you may think that they could simply open the door and look, but come on... what a hassell!
Oh yeah, my name would be Razzlefest, and my outfit would change from day to day (gasp) with the only constant being a spiky helmet... or galoshes.

Thus it is! Then again, there is always Adventure Haver... but he's real. This is all about imagination. Pure imagination!

1 comments:

Laurel said...

sister stewart was telling me the other day she remembers when you were in primary and your cute little self would just stare at the sky, spaced out in your own little world. i see that hasnt changed much. i wonder how the heck you come up with this stuff sometimes.

and btw, i see you havent gotten any chinese spam lately! (right?) i hope the help i gave was truly useful!