BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 16, 2010

Que en el Mundo!?

So I told my boys about three weeks ago that I was hanging up the polo shirt for keeps. Time to move on in life. No more hanging out with 14-yr.-olds as my primary social life.
And then I get a call today offering me another week in Logan. It starts on Sunday. I'm just thinking, "Man, this joke never gets old does it."
I could have said no and tried to get by on fixing rock chips. But.... I decided to do what I do best: act really spazzy and be liked for it!
By all means, I still fix rock chips! So if you need any help on your windshield, I'll do it for free. Seriously. I'm not gonna tell you how cause I don't wanna solicit on my blog, even if I just did.
P.S. I work for George Bush. How many of you can say that?

Do you ever look back on your old blogs or journal entries and think your past self to be incredibly foolish?? Stupid Todd, you thought you were gonna write for the Daily Unipharse! Stupid Todd, you thought you could include the word "pants" in every single journal entry! Stupid Todd, you thought you were done with EFY.

One day when I look back on this entry, I will think how stupid Todd was for blogging about stupid Todd of the past. That'll be the day when I'm flying around in a turbo-car that my uber rich Polynesian wife bought for me to get me off my addiction to inhaling dishwasher fumes. Woa, randumb.

0 comments: