BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 17, 2010

Lose Much?

Imagine my voice to be Dustin Hoffman's for this entry.

This week has been a string of utter domination! I began by wiping everyone up on pick-up basketball and then ping pong! Then I killed all those rookies in volleyball!! Then our intramural flag football team ACTUALLY WON!!! (insert confetti and hallelujah chorus here) Hoowah, I'm just gettin warmed up! I'm done...

Ok, back to my voice:
Yes indeed, team Spizzerinctum won their first game against a ward team that only showed up with six players! Who cares about the numbers... the real issue here is: WATCH OUT COME NOVEMBER PUNY BABIES AND WIMPY PLOOFBALLS! SOMEone (and I'm not sayin' who) is gonna be in SHAPE!!

1 comments:

imemary said...

When you said "Dustin Hoffman" did you mean "Rain Man"? Because that's sort of how it came out.