BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Favorite Words

Nope. I'm not talking about pants. Not this time.

I remember a time in third grade when Ms. Sharp was asking for verbs. I raised my hand and said, "Disembowel!", and awaiting praise for my multi-syllabled smart word, I was instead harangued for my morbidity. Hey... Jurassic Park was the new hot thing.

Anyways, my most favorite recent word is one of which I have no idea what the meaning is, but the music still plays in my head and makes me want to do opium, solve mysteries, speak quickly in a low British accent, and fade out of existence into self-imposed exclusion on account of my hopelessly incurable introversion.

What is this word? I will give you five worthless house points if you guess it!

5 comments:

imemary said...

Now, I want real credit on this if I'm right because there are a LOT of words that are awesome. Is it "discombobulate"?

Jon said...

elementary? dear watson? wimpy ploof bunnies. I quit.

Retep Graybeard said...

Elementary!

I Study Sticks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I Study Sticks said...

Mary wins. Discombobulated!!