BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Analytical Overkill and Audience Poll

John Cheever's wrote these short stories that can be considered an analysis of suburban living. In my 295 class, we are studying these stories and writing analytical papers on them. The other day, the instructor posted one of these papers on the projector and opened the floor to comments and criticisms. When one of the girls brought up a particularly controversial point, he then asked for responses to her response. I wanted to raise my hand and say, "Has it occurred to anyone that we are now doing an analysis of an analysis of an analysis of an analysis?" I think Calvin would have said it, and I could always strive to be more like Calvin. He hangs out with a tiger and when he doesn't like something, he just pees on it.

Also Also Wik, I am looking for a name for our football team. Spizzerinctum has been rejected twice now... wierd. Anyways, I figure if that was rejected a dozen of my other choices would be too like: Fart Nuggets, Boosh Dags, Chigger-Bate, Dog-Faced Dubey-Smokers, Corporate Tools, etc.

So these are my other options in no particular rank:
Happy Ponies
Flying Boogers
Boogers on the Wall
Spanky Browns
Face-Mangling Monkey Nuggets
-or-
Team Peeta.

Take your choice. Really, do. I haven't had a comment in several posts.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

freakazoids! or maybe....adventure havers? haha! you could always go with the classic cartoons...mighty mice! or ummm the justice league, or maybe the incredibles!

imemary said...

BROKEN.

Retep Graybeard said...

Boogers on the Wall.

Laurel said...

bahaha team peeta FOR SURE!! and give me back my book!

Jon said...

How about "Pickin' and Flickin'". Boogers is implied. Maybe Dingleberry's? You could do a Crash themed team, like "Pura sucks and I hate him." I'm also partial to animal hybrids or pygmy's. My dream pet is a Pygmyphant, or a Miniature Giraffelope. Gold fished sized Dolphins. "Kiss my Ute" is also a good one.