BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 11, 2010

Bad News for Bors

So I was looking back on some of my old posts (yes, I am that pompous) and I read a comment from one of my friends that said that I need to post more pictures of animals. So here goes!

Most of you know that apart from my alter-identities as Adventure Haver and the man of little consequence, I am also one step away from being a professional pirate. When that glorious day comes, I will have a pet squirrel sit upon my shoulder. And not just any squirrel... a Prevost's squirrel. You may have seen him at the Hogle zoo sometime...


I will feed him cheetohs and name him Barnacle Bottom, but most people will call him Barnabie for short. He will also have a mean streak the size of a... he can leap about... LOOK AT THE BONES!!!

0 comments: