BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 7, 2011

Jinx Kinda

I was watching The Bucket List the other day, and it got me thinking... no, not about my personal bucket list, but about my computer.
My computer is a lot like a cancer patient. I tried to save some money and "restore" the thing myself, which ended up earning me a blue screen of death every time I tried to access the internet. Maybe a day later, it overcame that malady, in which I put Microsoft Security Essentials on and all the sudden it was working better than ever! Little did I know that this was only a brief period of remission before the terminality hit.
A few days and a "Windows Service Pack 1" later, it quit altogether on even starting up. My computer is dead, to begin with, as dead as a door-nail.
It's funny because that very same day, I broke my new watch (which I fixed just recently). Still... I have a history of broken watches, backpacks, cars, computers, phones, bones, teeth, and hearts. Could it be that Todd loves broken things?

2 comments:

Justin said...

I love the EFY song quote at the end :).

I Study Sticks said...

Just a little kenneth...