BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What's Math Got to Do With It?

Ok, so I've got all my requirements signed up for and by August, I should be done with classes. Let's see the fireworks, everyone!! Hooray!
But then, there is this stupid foreign language credit, which says I have to take four semesters for it... and I says, "What about all those math classes I vainly took? Do they not transfer over?" And the university says, "Nope. Here's an atomic wedgie to your future!"
Well, I figure I can get by in Spanglish 205 without taking any extra semesters. The difficult thing is actually getting into that class. Hello, academic advisor!
So, by the sheer force of my determination and my own refusal to accept another fall semester here, I will see it done! "But Monsieur Madeleine!!" I WILL SEE IT DONE!!
For those of you who don't know, I finish with BA in English and a minor in Communications, planning to be alternately licensed to become a high school teacher in English and Journalism, and during this time also to have my own online column for some commercial purpose, probably an online LDS column, or maybe a sports blog if I'm really masochistic. I also plan to write books and stuff.
Also, also, check out my goodreads profile, if you're wondering about what to read for fun and you're into the really-nerdy-but-not-as-nerdy-as-Star-Trek-or-Star-Wars novels.

1 comments:

imemary said...

Yeah, I plan to write books and stuff too.