BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's Not Good...

Is it bad that I'm usually the first one done with my finals? I mean, for the Shakespeare final, there were but two essay questions. I was done in an hour and a half, and I even proofread it and everything, and I still left before anyone else... Of course, I had plenty of time to go get some Taco Bell.

Yesterday I reached for a door handle in the library and this girl walking beside me reached for it at the same time. I almost held her hand. She giggled.
Is it bad that this might be the closest I've ever gotten to holding a girl's hand if you don't count Disco Skating, which I don't?

Is it bad that I have this rather large paper due tomorrow, and I'm blogging instead of working on it?

Is it bad that I get excited every time Kobe Bryant takes a hard fall?

Is it bad that my tooth is loose again? You know, Waylon... he wants out again, I can feel it... literally.

Is it bad that I settle for a B- on a term paper instead of doing it over?

I don't think I'm a bad person. Maybe I settle for some things in life that I shouldn't, and maybe I just have some really awful luck... yet I am happy. What else matters?
Back to work

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good questions.