BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 6, 2013

Things That Really Irk Me!

It's December, so it's time to write about something that really irks me. "Since when do you write about things that irk you in December?" you ask? Shut up.

Today I want to talk about the newest Kia Soul commercial. It REALLY irks me!
Those friggin hamsters have always been creepy and annoying to me. First of all, they're giant rodents! Not all that different from rats, really. Secondly, I hate to break it to them, but you can't solve the worlds problems by driving around and dressing all gangsta and having rave parties. You'd probably make the world worse actually.
The most recent depiction of these life-size dancing balls of fuzzy disease REALLY gets me! Yes, it irks me so much that I want to not-so-randumbly vandalize every Kia Soul I ever see and NEVER buy one in my whole life! Way to go ad wizards, this one really backfired. I mean, they slimmed down the hamsters which made them even CREEPIER with their disproportionate heads and bodies and then gave them a giant splash of tool, haircuts and everything. I mean, it's like taking something creepier than the Furby and Muppet ghost of Christmas past combined and dragging it through a sea of d**che (pardon my french) and poisoning ESPN with it! Curse you Kia Soul for ruining my Christmas Spirit!

In essence:


Plus


Equals


Plus


Puts you in the neighborhood of:



Which is in the Top Ten Worst Things of 2013 According to Todd Martin Who Happens to Be a Guy Who Knows About Things.


Reason to remain a bachelor for life number 25: One of the worst things you experienced this year was a really annoying commercial.
...Which is also consequently reason number 25 to graduate from bachelorhood. Sigh...

0 comments: