BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Another Game Show Thing!

Time for me to flaunt my talents as an obscure movie quote rememberer... Holiday Style!
NAME THAT CHRISTMAS MOVIE!

1. "Then I'm going to spend four hours skiing alone. Completely and utterly alone."
2. "I don't pay extra for the warmth you know." "You should, it's the only warmth he ever had."
3. "This is a very interesting situation!"
4. "Do you like kids?" "On a case-by-case basis."
5. "It's turbo time!"
6. "That was the speech?" "It was dumb!" "It was obvious!" "It was pointless!" "It was short..." "I LOVED IT!"
7. "How are you doing?" "Mutual I'm sure."
8. "Because Santa is watching Saturated Fats!"
9. "Forget it. We'll get a funnel cake. It will be the highlight of my week!"
10. "Is it taaaastey? Is it scruuuuuuumptious?"
11. "Look what you did you little jerk."
12. "Hoity toity Mr. god-like smarty pants!"
13. "Wanna pick some snowberries?" "Not now Arctic Puffin!"
14. "You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerin plant!"
15. "It's the first season of Lost on DVD." "That's the meaning of Christmas?" "It's a metaphor. It represents lack of payoff."
16. "Everyone stay perfectly sincere. Humbugs are attracted to sarcasm."
17. "There's children throwing snowballs instead of throwing heads! They're busy building toys and absolutely no one's dead!"
18. "Ceaser Romero is not Spanish." "I didn't say Ceaser Romero was Spanish." "Well what did you say?" "I said Ceaser Romero was tall."
19. "Every family has a kid who doesn't eat. My kid brother hadn't eaten voluntarily in over three years."
20. "Later Dudenator!"

0 comments: