BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 18, 2008

Transitional Living

So my contract for Cinnamon Tree ended on the 16th. It's like the apartment I never knew... anyways, my next contract for Centennial starts on the 20th, so what do I do for the four days in-between?
Party at Jake and Lindsey's!! Hooowah!
As well, I am currently on the market for a new job. I've applied at Fanzz and the MTC, and if neither of these work out, I can always go with Justin's old job. They're always hiring. It's unfortunate that I won't be able to do Olive Garden this semester (or probably next one either), but there's always next summer. School comes first.
I'm really excited for school to start because in spite of having three math classes I get to learn to latin dance and I have two religion classes, including Intro to Seminary Teaching. I do need a new pair of pants to dance in... and go to church in... there goes Disneyland.
Huzzah! Later ON!

3 comments:

superherotrainer said...

Good luck with everything. Somehow I can see you doing very well in Latin dance.

Nortic Furry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nortic Furry said...

Do you need a new pair because you ripped you last pair at EFY?