BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More transitional living

So life here at Jake and Lindsey's was good. Lindsey cooks way good, comparable nigh even unto mom! And the almost non-stop stream of crying babies helped me realize how much the little ones DOMINATE your life! I'm having second thoughts about the twelve tribes of Todd... ya right!
Today I taught a lesson at the MTC, the first step in an evaluation process that could land me a job close to the one I did this summer, but better pay. It felt good, but we won't know how good it was until they send the e-mail letting me know if I was recommended or not. If this and Fanzz and that other job doesn't work out, I can always go work at a pants factory or something. Sorry, I just had to get the word 'pants' in here.
By the way, the Olympic games are still awesome. I admit I watched the women's (or little girls') gymnastics, and I was happy when Shawn won gold on balance beam because she was flippin around like a ninja! And Shawn is not a girl's name! What were her parents thinking? It's ironic, actually, because one of my best buddies can't stand these unisex names, yet we thought of one for almost every letter in the alphabet: Andy (or Ashton), Bobby, Cory (actually both the last two can be distinguished by the name ending in either 'i' or 'y', wierd), Dana, Erin, Francis... etc. By the way, that good buddy's name is Shaun.
Anybody got one for G? or H? J has like infinity: Jaime, Jordan, Jan, Jessie...

1 comments:

superherotrainer said...

Hayden has been used as a name for both sexes. Though I think it sounds more like a boys name, not just for the obvious reason.

As for a G name according to this website
http://www.weddingvendors.com/baby-names/

they have listed Gail, Gale, Garnet,Gates, Gaynor, Gene, Gerry, and Guadalupe

Hope you get the job at the MTC, I think you would be awesome at it. Also, I think it would give you more experience to become part of CES.