BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

'Hate' is such a strong word...

Can I just say I hate parking tickets!! I hate them! And I don't use that word a lot... it's kind of a potty word. So now parking ticket is a potty word too... or phrase. There goes thirty more dollars.
I haven't been doing much this last week or so. Lots of watching 'Lost', and when I say lots, I mean rarely leaving the room lots... I mean two seasons in two days lots... I can't help it! Every episode ends in a way that takes away your agency as you think to yourself, "Woa, yet another twist... I must see the next episode or I will be unable to function as a sedentary being." But now school has begun and work will soon (theoretically) and I will be able to kiss my lazy and care-free lifestyle goodbye, with only a twinge of remorse. It's good to not feel like a pair of torn and worthless pants.
So, anyways, I have to get my next lesson for the MTC ready. And I have to use the bathroom. Perhaps I can do them both at the same time?

0 comments: