BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Good Life Hotline Ad

I just took a math quiz and guessed on every single problem... (I don't have the book yet). I got a 100. Life is good.
I got stung by a bee on my way to school this morning. Life is good.
I think I'm going to design a tee-shirt that says "I Can't Be a Seminary Teacher Unless I Get Married", and on the back it will say, "Any Takers? 832-472-2204" Life is good.
I think I got made fun of for eating a lot of noodles today. Life is good.
I wore shorts today... not pants... life is good.
I got a parking ticket reduced to ten dollars. Life is good.
Life is really good. What have I ever done to deserve such blessings?
So if you need a lift on a particularly rainy day, just give me a call (832-472-2204 toll free) for sunny smiles and cheery cheeks! And a load of cheese! I guarantee that Life Will Be Good!

1 comments:

superherotrainer said...

Definitely do the shirt! Sounds like fun. Do you remember Retep's shirt like that? Didn't work for him, don't know if it will work for you, but still fun nonetheless. Stuff like that is what college life is all about. The fun and games memories will stay with you a lot longer than the academic ones and are a lot more interesting to tell! Glad things are going well for you.