BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Actually It's Just A Matter of Simple Arithmetic

Sometimes, when I blog, the title has absolutely no relevance to the actual blog itself. Well, then the relevance would be simply that I am relevantly random.
I'm beginning to think that 17 credit hours is a lot of work. I mean, Math 343 is a beast itself, but now I have reading out the wazoo, more math, and seminaries to visit. All in all, smells like a big batch of loser-itis is cooking up again as the library and I get to be real close... and I haven't even started a job yet.
So hold on to your pants as the blogs will be few and far between this semester, unless you really want to hear how the latest homework assignment is going. But you never know... perhaps this semester holds a few surprises in store between the cramming and dancing and possibly even...
dating?
Psshaw...

0 comments: