BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Soreness

I worked out for the first time ALL YEAR yesterday morning (like, lifting-weights-for-reals work out). Wow, it hurts... but the hurting never felt so good, know what I mean? Ya, besides the soreness and the nausea, there was a good lesson to be reminded of here. We all take hard knocks and deal with a little soreness, but then nature rebuilds itself stronger and as a result, we are stronger.
The MTC called Monday. The spot was filled, so no worky there for me... yet. They keep my application for a year, so if something opens up, then hoorah. Yet I am still unemployed. How does custodial sound? I hear they're always hiring...
I took my exemption exam for Physical Science on Monday too. I got a 71... that' s good enough to not have to go class anymore, but it's not something I want to affect my GPA. I guess I'll be taking the final.
And this being just the third week of school, I already am lost in the woods with this Linear Algebra business. Nothing I can't handle with the Lord's help, but for the moment it's a little frustrating.
I guess I was having so much fun this semester that I had forgotten about the down times on this emotional roller coaster we call life. No matter, all is well.
That'll do donkey. pants.

0 comments: