BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bringing Wedgies Back into Style

Son of a Parking Ticket, it happened again!!!
I'm really happy that school is back. I mean, at first I was bummed that it was happening again this year, but now that I'm into it, things are going really well. One of my favorite things about going on to campus is seeing people... you know, the sort of people you don't keep in contact with over the summer, but when you see them at school you're like, "Hey! How was your summer? I'm thinking of starting a wedgie club, wanna join?" Anyways, I played volleyball the other day at Helaman Halls with Justin, and I didn't break my nose this time! Progress... as well I spend many hours at the Library, almost as many hours as I spend watching Lost. I'm now into the fourth season, so let's have a moment of silence for Charlie......... Back in reality, tomorrow I get to go observe a seminary lesson in Orem where Darin Palmer is the seminary principal, or something like that. Darin Palmer is a good friend of Brother Chidister's, and I met him last semester when I talked about a career in CES. Turns out they only take about 5 to 15 from BYU each year, and if they don't take you, that's it. Slim chances, so it's good to have a back-up to fall on. Or a few... apart from Math Teaching, I've considered these:
Professional Cat Herding
Professional Pirateering... Piracy... what's the correct term here? I guess I should ask Tim Curry.
Professional Promotion of the word 'Pants'
Professional Squirrel Tamer

It all sounds so good when you put 'Professional' in the front right? Ok, not really...

2 comments:

Laurel said...

who needs married people seminary...cause "when you're a proffessional pirate!!!" aaaaannnd you know the rest.pirating definitely.

Jon said...

Did you know Tim Curry also once played an evil child-eating clown?