BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's Over!

So I bid farewell to the worst semester ever!
Actually, it wasn't bad at all socially. I just didn't go on any formal dates.
Let's recap on some of the instances from this semester that really defined the last three months:
1. I finish my Math 190 final yesterday, feeling pretty good and confident with my work! Hope starts to rise within me... What if I got like a 90%? I might not have to take it over again next semester! I look at the screen... 50%. Ain't that a kick in the pants... Well, see you next year, Dr. Doud.
2. Last Saturday, I'm set for my first date of the semester. My buddy Matt Yancey had set me up on such, with some girl I've never seen before. The day of, I call him to see what's the plan... "Actually, your date was hospitalized last night..." Seriously... I guess it just wasn't meant to happen. Thanks for trying though, Matt.
3. Cleaning check time for the apartment. I get failed because quote, "These floors aren't vacuumed, so I'm going to fail you." This is quoted actually as I am in the process of vacuuming the floors. Then I fail the rechecks because two days later, there's a few spots from what the weekend brought in. I know I am biased, but if you saw what caused me to fail, you would understand why there were forty plus complaints from the residents for this particular cleaning check. One of them was mine, and I am usually not one to complain. That'll probably cost me at least 25 bucks though somewhere down the road.

I guess I didn't get any parking tickets. Hoorah!
Well, I was gonna put up the lyrics to a song that I've been working on, Long Semester (to the tune of Long December), but it was really sad so I decided to just sing it out loud. Now that that's done, I'm actually smooth sailing, because tomorrow, I go home! And today, I am happy!
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, but today is a gift; that is why they call it the present."

0 comments: