BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Now it's officially Christmas season for all those humbugs out there who don't play Christmas music until after Thanksgiving.
So! Thanksgiving was fun. The football game was good, I've noticed my best offense is a good defense, considering I almost only ever get the ball on interceptions. Everybody agreed this was a good year for the turkey bowl, especially since nobody got pantsed! *cough* michael *cough*. So here's what I was thankful for over the holiday:
1. Eating to my fill instead of eating just enough to survive.
2. My nephews who put me up twice on their 'thankful tree'. Jon didn't even make it once.
3. Not going to school.
4. Not doing tests.
5. Not doing homework.
6. Not thinking about school (unfortunately, the holidays are kind of like drinking alcohol- you forget about your problems for a while but when it's over, they're back and they've compounded... not that I'd know)
7. My cat who has stuck with me for over 16 years now. Poor guy is having epileptic siezures now... sad.
8. Euchre. I actually won something!
9. My family. Few get to see their family over Thanksgiving break. I'm glad my family loves me enough to fly me down every year!
10. My Lord, who has been altogether too good to me. It's not the first time I've said it, it won't be the last.

So ya, I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was as awesome as mine! In case it wasn't, it's ok... Christmas is right around the corner.
"There was the time we evicted the entire orphanage!"
"Oh I remember the little tikes all standing in the snow-banks"
"With their little frosted teddy-bears! DO-HOHOHOHO!"
Name that movie!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Actually Todd I think I saw your name three times!

I Study Sticks said...

That's true... and actually Jon's is on there once.

Jon said...

It's all about novelty Scourge. Novelty.

Elizabeth said...

You family loves you enough to fly you down every year... so what does that mean about those of us whose families DON'T fly us down every year????

I knew it....

Elizabeth said...

p.s. Muppet Christmas Carol