BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dansport and Other Stuff

Does anyone know what integer divides 35m + 26 and 7m + 3 for some integer m?
So ya, dansport (Dance Sport) was Saturday. My partner and I had lots of fun, but as expected, and as happened last year, I didn't make it past the second round. I guess I need to put more sequins on my pants or something to catch the judge's eyes better. My good buddy Nathan Kuhn got FIRST in the Country Swing! Represent Texas, baby! It was fun, and that's all dance is for me: fun. I'm not going pro anytime soon.
I watched Kung Fu Panda three times last week, and it's still AWESOME! Who else wants to watch it with me?
The Rocket's "big three" all go down in the same game. Great... on top of that I took a test for 343 (always a bad day) and scored a 65% on the multiple choice, which got me down until class today, well the entire hour was spent with poor Mr. Humphreys fending off complaints and nags. Just do your homework people! You too, Todd!
You know, something else cool and interesting might have happened this week, but I can't recall. Thus it is... so let it be written.

0 comments: