BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sub Lord?...

First off, I'm thinking of going public with my blog, and by that I mean putting the address up for display in a little space on my facebook. Somewhat anticipating a wider audience, I may have to revise and edit what I would normally say...
ya right.

Secondly, dance sport is Saturday. It's planned, payed for, and kinda paired off, so doesn't it count as a date Elder Oaks? I'm dancing with a girl from the stake who is actually shorter than I am, surprise! It's triple swing, and it's gonna be fun... probably not going too far, but fun.

Thirdly, have you ever gone to class and realized you did today's assignment last week and never did last week's assignment? That happened to me twice this week.
Third-and-a-halfly, math classes are not looking so great this semester. We'll see...
Third-and-three-fourthsly, pants.

Fourthly, and I'll need your help on this one, Sunday I came back to my room and found oreos and peanut-buttered slices of bread all over my window (as in the window to Justin's and my room), with the phrase "Sub Lord" written in peanut butter with a smiley face. I have no idea what the whole thing means, but I have some theories:
In order from the most likely to the least likely:
1. It's an inside joke intended for someone else and the artist misfired on the wrong window.
2. It's a randumb act of vandalism by the local residents.
3. It was Justin's girlfriend's evil twin who goes by the pseudoname 'sub lord'.
4. It was a randumb act of vandilism by the local gang, the 'sub lords'.
5. Protests against members of the church who supported prop 8 has now reached Provo.
6. It was a randumb act of vandalism by the local aliens.
7. Oreos and peanut butter are feeling left behind by those who love sub sandwhiches.
8. It was a girl trying to ask me out or flirt with me.

Has anyone heard of this before? Sub Lord? Come on!

8 comments:

Jon said...

Drol Bus perhaps?

Jon said...

Some Web info off of Astrology blogs. Apparently it is a form of Astrological interetation. If you can decipher this, it means, someone wants to marry you!...or your roomate.

Dear Learned Members,

I have a doubt on the "Sub-Lord Signification" . Can the learned
members define what this sub-lord signification is and how this is
found out?

To give an example, let us take Marriage and we know that the houses
2, 7 and 11 signify marriage in the horoscope. The KP rule I studied
says if the sub-lord of 7 is in the star of a planet which signifies
2,7,11, then the marriage is promised. This means, the starlord of
the sublord of 7 should signify 2,7,11. This signification of this
starlord is arrived at by the houses occupied and owned by the
starlord of this starlord.

To put it in other words, let us say, for an Aries Ascendant, the
sublord of 7th house (Libra) falls as Sun and Sun is posited in the
star of
Moon in Capricorn. This Moon in turn is in the star of Saturn in
Pisces (12th house) and Saturn is posited at the 2nd house Taurus.
So the signification of Moon will be 2, 10 and 11. Is it not the 7th
sub-lord signification?

In majority of the discussions I have seen in this forum, the 7th
sub-lord signification is taken directly from the Moon's position
and ownership, i.e., 12 and 4 and hence they say the marriage is
denied.

I Study Sticks said...

What!? Where did you get this from? I don't believe you.

Bentoxic said...

You're silly little stick...

Astrology is always true. The mysteriesssss....... : ) I think you should look for footprints and match the shoes. or look for dna evidence...

Laurel said...

jon that is so mean. you totally made that up. i can just see your stupid little evil grin as you wrote this.

Allsmiles said...

ooh ooh i have a theory~
it is really your imagination. you were hallucinating. there really is no sub-lord or peanut butter for that matter. your subconscious mind wanted you to think that when it never actually existed.
it's all just wishful thinking or -takes a step back- you have a severe case of psychosis.

=) cheers

I Study Sticks said...

Nope, the peanut butter is definately stll there... and who are you?

Allsmiles said...

just a person SO bored at home after just 3 days of holidays who goes on commenting on random blogs. -mutters- memorizing pi just isn't fun anymore. OH WELL. =)