BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Off the Hook Halloween

By the randumb facts about me, you might think you a little about what transpired this week in the life of the regular guy.
Let me assure you... you do. But let's have a bit more details.
Tests... I don't fear them as some people do, but I probably haven't made an A on a test since High School. This week was a doozey! Good word, doozey... Ya, I had three tests, 2 of them were Maths 190 and 343. By the end of the week, though, I can look back and not get too depressed! 190 went especially well, so well that I got a burger from Carl's Jr. to celebrate, breaking from my usual diet of ramen noodle and peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches.
Can I just say I love guacamole?! Ok, I can. I love guacamole!!
Wednesday was dance lab, where my 280 class was among a few chosen to feature in a routine. Now, our class instructor happened to change the routine maybe 3 times, and nobody in that class is very good anyways, so we SLAUGHTERED Buble's Everything song. I mean, I had lost count halfway through, and then there was the whole arm thing and my partner not spinning fast enough. I'm pretty sure one of the couples went so bogus they might have just started free-styling. I'm pretty sure I was part of that couple.
So Halloween rolls around, and I go to a party or two dressed as a Texan. I know, original right? Well this costume was not so much the boots, camo hat, jeans, and button up shirt all tucked in, but more of personality. HOOO DAWGY, youKNOWJimmieJohnsongonnatakeitallthisyearshoot
I'msmellinrepeatshootmymoneysonKurtBusch
passthechawmanIwasouttheothernight
andmywifepouredoutmybeersoIslappedher.
So it's kind of hard to dance in boots, but you know I did! And I sweated like an abomination! What's new, right?
Saturday meant yet another Halloween party, this time within the ward (even though it was November 1st). I couldn't decide if I should be a Texan again, or a referee, or an EFY counselor (all free costumes), so I decided to go as all three. I showed up as a Texan, morphed mid-dance into a referee (I had the shirt on under the button up polo and the sweat pants on under my jeans), and somehow ended up as 'Breanna' the counselor, and I don't even know how that one happened. I was gettin my groove on with James P. Sullivan and Bon Qui Qui. Could I hang with anyone more cool? Maybe that random walking banana that yelled "Potassium!" at me on campus, or the Pac-Man and Ghost who chased each other in the Wilkinson Center.
All in all, not a bad Halloween. But now, it's the most wonderful time of the year! And Christmas too.

0 comments: