BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Fun New Game

I bet the many students I passed on the way home were wondering what was up with that guy who is consistently giggling to himself... well, I had just invented a new game! I call it Ninja Wind Breaker!
"My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet..." (Jeremiah 4:19)
Such was the state I was in Friday after class. I really tried to just let it go in a silent fashion, but whoa, NOT THAT DAY! It was a bit embaressing in the TMCB, so I opted to go home where I could be more free with the sounds coming from my pants. Anyways, the game was to time each release just right so that nobody around could here, because it was inbetween classes so there wasn't a whole lot of people (a whole lot of quiet), yet there were enough people to make things complicated for me. It was pretty fun! And one thing I've always wondered... WHY IS IT SO FUNNY? What is it that makes people laugh so hard they cry when someone lets a rip in the chapel at the MTC, or when babies put the older folks to shame with their volume and timbre? You all have your stories, I know, but haven't you ever wondered?