BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 26, 2009

The 100th Post!!!

This marks the 100th post of my posting career! Why not celebrate by going to get me temporary replaced by another permanent crown? My mouf stiff hurts... it's a good thing I got these leftover 800 mg Ibuprofen tablets!

So I went disco skating on my last date. It was lots of fun, but fun isn't free. As we were preparing to leave I saw these spots on my pants on the left knee and found out that blood was running down my leg from one of the wrecks on the floor. I think I just reopened a former wound... and then there is the quarter-sized blister on my right foot. At least I didn't lose any teeth, right?

So after 100 posts, I can look back on this blog and find memories of the good times, the depressing times, the bi-polar times, the inspired times, and again, the sad times. Wow, I was kind of down a lot last year. And last semester too. It was probably the math classes... and the dating life. So I can remedy this, but I need your help! Dating every week takes a lot of creative juices or else a significantly heavier wallet than I now possess, so please cash in with your input on any fun things to do for first dates (because that's the only kind I'll probably be doing this semester)
Or else I might just have to put these to use:
1. We could go to smiths and sample the various over-the-counter drugs and then go sniff the lemon-scented dishwasher soap...
2. We could go to Ikea and play hide and seek. The first one to get kicked out by security loses.
3. We could go play raquetball, wherein I will CRUSH her while playing left-handed and in socks!
4. We could watch Muppet Treasure Island and quote Tim Curry for the rest of the night.
5. We could take fake engagement pictures and send them to our families. Maybe not on the first date...
6. We could make up surveys for random people on campus, with questions like, "Who would win in a fight, Darth Vador, or Harry Potter?"
7. We could go dancing, we could go walking, as long as we're together... Listen to some music, maybe just talking, get to know you better...
8. We could egg cars, throw snowballs at pedestrians, and then dodge the cops! Adventure time!
9. We could try to set the Guiness record for most Sudoku puzzles solved within three hours.
10. We could think of ten dumb and unlikely dating ideas and post them on someone's blog.

Notice they're all practically free! That's the best kind, except for maybe laser tag, and only if she pays.
Well, I gotta go work out. My tooth is feeling better already.

4 comments:

superherotrainer said...

I definitely like idea #7 (do I hear ABBA calling). Here are a few more ideas for you: Sledding when there is snow on the ground at Rock Canyon Park, free concert or event on campus, picnic somewhere, Nicklecade(one of our all time favs), fingerpainting (get some butcher paper), hiking when it starts to warm up and get nice.

Also, check out these ideas:
http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/relationship-issues/articles/cheap-date-ideas?ha=1&link=emb&dom=yah_life&src=syn&con=blog_datingdiaries&mag=mar

Retep and I need to go use some of those ideas!

Have fun! Congrats on 100 posts!

Unknown said...

Todd I would bet you've done number 4 before, if not multipule times.

Laurel said...

umm harry potter would totally own darth vader.thats not even a question.
and try some normal stuff too, you dont always have to be so creative...or weird in your case (muppets not a good idea. keep that to yourself.)

Bentoxic said...

The Squirrel underestimates the power of the Dark Side!

Or

Your pitiful cruciatus curse is no match for the power of the Dark Side!

Vader would so win. Unless his pansy son Lukey interfered.