BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Crazy Pants

Just to let everyone know:
This semester is going well, exciting things are happening... just so much now that they're not as exciting.
Anyways, I got to play on an intramural water polo team on Tuesday. We were gloriously outnumbered, but held our own as much as scoring 12 points and allowing them only 40 or so... I was goalie for the second half, where they only scored like fifteen, and mostly by girls (which count as two per score). So is that a good thing?
Lost is starting up again. Good-bye life.
And finally, typical of early semester, I am staying ahead in all my classes. Maybe I'll actually keep it up this year, considering it's mostly just a bunch of reading and writing! So far so good on all my goals for the new year (including the date machine one), but it's only been three weeks. That's like 21 days though... not bad.

1 comments:

Laurel said...

i like your new profile pic! when did you take it?