BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 16, 2009

No Money, No Problems

Has it really been a few weeks already back in school? Poor family... I bet you miss me somethin awful!
Well, things have happened and things have not happened. For instance, holding true to last semester, I am yet unemployed (feeling too prideful to go back to reffing or janitoring) and the blind date cancelled again. It was the same one that was supposed to happen last semester... I did find out that I know who she is, so it's not so blind. In any case, it probably is not happening anymore.
And who needs a blind date anyways? Why don't I just pick my own!? Starting Saturday!
What else ain't happenin? Math Ed. Pretty big one, eh? This is a strange and euphoric feeling of going to school and not having any math classes... it's like those days of football practice when you only dressed in grays and punted the football around, but without the football coming out of the sky and hitting you in the crotch.
I do have a new idea for my new course in life. Stupid blog, look what you got me into...
What is happening? Sledding, late night movies, broom hockey (RIDICULOUS amounts of fun), snow in my pants, a nine-foot snowman, snow, snow, snow, snow, spam, spam, bake beans, and snow... lots of basketball, lots of dancing, volleyball, and so much fun I can barely write this blog without getting up and kicking someone right in the face! And some things happen that aren't fun, like a root-canal on an infected dying tooth. Then again, I do get these HEAVY Motrin pills for that. Dude...
As Patsy puts it so well, "Always look on the bright side of life!"

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

you forgot to add "hanging out with the coolest nephew ever who worships the ground i walk on". dude, he was asking for you AGAIN today. what did you do to deserve such a loyal and loving nephew?

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.