BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Embarressing Moments

So my roomy gets a date and brings her over to watch the office. I'm just third-wheelin it on the couch, so after the episode is over and they're leaving to do their thang, he tosses the remote to me. Since I am soooo good at not looking at things and catching them, and since I was in need of a little humbling for thinking that, the remote doesn't touch my outstretched hand (and my eyes never left the TV screen) and lands right where it counts... I spend the next five minutes in a fetal position on the floor.

By the way, they laughed and then he said, "Sorry dude", then left. It was kind of embaressing.

4 comments:

Dave said...

Todd.
I'm glad I missed it.

Unknown said...

Wow, that one didn't even involve one of your nephews!

John and Allison said...

Todd! I found your blog!

Bentoxic said...

Is it as embarrassing as your attempt to spell 'embarressing'? LOL! Grammar Police Strikes Again! (GPSA for those of you not in the know.) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!~!~!~!~