BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Up Date... or Down Date, You Decide

Just so everyone knows, I am working again. I clean carpets... that's it. Nothing like four hours straight of the same monotonous and tedious labor (possibly a redundant statement).
I do find it works my arms pretty well! And it pays the bills for relatively low stress. And it's not 6-10 at night (it's 1-5 in the afternoon, almost perfect for my schedule).
So it's not waiting tables and having fun with people like I'd like to be doing, but it's not a bad deal either. Now let's see if I can keep up in my school work.

Also note: This last Sunday I was "spotlighted" for my ward prayer. After answering the questions prior to said ward prayer, I felt a bit apprehensive... perhaps I was a little too honest? I mean, what are people going to think when they find out that my favorite childhood memory is hanging with my cat and watching Muppets, or that if I could be any animal, I would be a flying squirrel, and my pirate name would be 'Snaggletooth', or that I have this obsession with lemon-scented dishwasher soap and the word 'pants' and an unnatural abhorrence for Red Bull commercials (gag)? Well, as of yet, nobody has come up and asked if I was president of the Dork Club...
which I am.

3 comments:

Marissa said...

We started a blog to try and become as cool as you. But we know that won't really happen

Jon said...

Someday Snaggletooth, someone will love you for your bizarre eccentricities.

Rachel said...

I also hate redbull commercials and love the smell of lemon dishsoap.