BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Surprise Surprise.

The other night I had yet another nightmare of my teeth falling out and me breaking down and crying as a result. Really crying... I felt the sorrow and despair of my dreams, and can still bring that dark feeling to memory.
Now, I find that these dreams are quite prophetic. You guessed it, I was flossing tonight, and I barely applied any pressure and POP goes the bridge! By divine providence, it didn't go down the open drain in the sink.
Some of you may say that I need a new dentist, and my luck is as bad as Jon's. I would disagree on both accounts. I think they just like me so much in that office that they rig my dental work to insure I will return every few weeks or so. He puts it back in for free anyways.
Missing a bridge, however, is missing two of my front teeth, and it's even more hideous than before. The bright side is that I can put it back in and it stays pretty solid as long as I'm not eating... or flossing. So much for those lunch dates for this weekend!
Dear reader, do you want me to post a picture? It's pretty hideous!

0 comments: