BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You Win Some, You Lose Some

So, yesterday was full of disappointments... I got a citation for running a stop sign, and then found out my insurance was expired. On the bright side, I only got warnings for the insurance and my rear brake light being out.
Today was even better though! Remember that C-? I got it fixed! Oh blessed university, for once you cut me some slack.
Then tonight, it was back to the whistle and stripes. Oh, how I have forgotten the excitement I feel for every reffing game. Because I ended the sentence with a period and not an exclamation, you might realize that it was a sarcastic statement.
So I'm back now, settling down and getting ready for a gang of reading, but ultimately feeling like I really lost by the end of the day.
That's life, especially the life of a regular guy like me. You win some, you lose some.

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

You should know that on the preview for this post on my dashboard it says,

"On the bright side, I only got warnings for the insurance and my rear bra..."

I could have warned you about your rear bra a long time ago. Then you wouldn't have had to hear it from the Pro-Po.

imemary said...

A "gang of reading"?