BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

I am still a firm believer that there are no bad days. Only days when bad things happen.
I should have known it would have been one of those days when I was dreaming about hanging on the edge of my bed, so I roll to get back on. Turns out I rolled the wrong way. On the bright side, I didn't hit my head on the dresser on my way down!
I was looking forward to our playoff game tonight, but I felt I should check the schedule one last time. Woops... our game was on Tuesday! So much for our season. Who was the genius who misread the schedule in the first place and spread all that false information? Yours truly. On the bright side, we avoided the embarrassment of showing up to a game we weren't invited to, fans and all.
Notre Dame lost. I had them in my final four. On the bright side, go Cougars!
I had a bum ankle and my whistle was sucking all four hours of reffing tonight. On the bright side, it was lady's night, and we didn't throw anybody out!
So, altogether, not a bad day really.

0 comments: