BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm Just Free-Stylin'

The other night a kid called me the "worst official ever". I don't believe him. I mean, has he even known all the officials ever? I doubt it... And then I got a written apology from the drive-by offenders. Last thing I'm gonna say about officiating here...

So I spent the weekend with my favorite Pumbel Penguin, and then I get to again for General Conference. Always something to look forward to! I also slept through two of my classes because my alarm went off, and I convinced myself to stay a few more minutes, when all of the sudden I was on an airplane, headed to somewhere in Utah, and because of some kid's handicap we had to land on the high-way and taxi to our destination, which was gonna take a really long time because the pilots had to get out and wipe the snow off the windshield numerous times. I was sleeping pretty nicely because I had lots of room, the two seats next to me were vacant at the moment, but some black kids behind me put ice on my head, so I looked at J.B. next to me and he shrugged and said, "I don't know. It could happen." Then I woke up and it was 8:40. I missed my first two classes. Bummer.
But I did get to eat some Crispix for breakfast! I LOVE CRISPIX!!

2 comments:

Bentoxic said...

Mmmmm... Crispix...

Veronika said...

Man black people love their ice