BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 11, 2010

If It wasn't for the MLB, it'd be another Awful year for sports.

Sometimes I fantasize about going into the NBA as a fall guy. Just some no name little dude that "accidently" trips into the knees of Kobe Bryant and just happens to "accidently" kick his nose at the same time. It would be pretty acrobatic and pretty kharmatic too. I just made up the word kharmatic, and I'm pretty sure I don't need to provide a definition.

I can't stand how ESPN begins the Laker love-fest after they win their first game. And now they've won 8 and they're all like, "Man, those Lakers are SCARY good!" and I'm like, "They've only played 2 road games, both against the Kings and Suns... not that impressive of a schedule." Yet still... I wish ESPN didn't hold such a monopoly on sporting news. I think we should start a new station that features mostly the underdogs. We'll mention the Pittsburgh Pirates about once every two months... which is more than ESPN can say for probably two years.
Oh wait, they already have this for the local teams and stuff. Come on, the Mountain? VS? I could shoot better quality with a camera phone. Ok maybe not... but you get my point.

0 comments: